Pension / Property / Rental Income Tax

From a tiny garage to a multi-million dollar company, we innovated our way to the top.

About Pension / Property / Rental Income Tax Rebate

Construction workers using the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) can claim tax refunds for travel and other expenses. Our clients at Rebate My Tax receive an average yearly rebate of £2,500.

You must submit your annual CIS return to reclaim any over-payment of tax. When we submit your CIS tax return the Inland Revenue will refund any over-payment of income tax plus allowable expenses. This is where we can help you get the maximum back! We offer a great service at the lowest of rates! GUARANTEED!

How Do I Claim My Tax Refund?

Click on the link below and leave your contact details, we will get in touch as soon as we can. We can GUARANTEE to get you the biggest tax refunds in the UK! We will not be beaten. So…. what are you waiting for?


Hour Refund


Average Refund

06:00 to 20:00

Monday – Sunday

Toll Free number

Mobile Number

Get a Quote
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound

London Road Polhill,
Halstead, Kent,
TN14 7AA